A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Ruahine Kindergarten Association (RKA) is a community based organisation with a child-centred approach that currently supports 20 Kindergartens and 5 Early Learning Centres across Manawatu/Whanganui, South Rangitikei and parts of the Horowhenua and Tararua regions.
Here at RKA we think these things are REALLY important:
- Consistently striving to be a fair, equitable and preferred employer
- Offering excellent terms and conditions of employment
- Providing healthy, safe and expansive working environments
- Upholding a strict no tolerance policy around harassment and workplace bullying
- Offering ongoing professional support and opportunities for high quality and goal-oriented professional development
- Promoting elevated levels of job satisfaction and well-being for our employees
With us you'll be welcomed as extended whānau and looked after because we recognise that YOU and the priceless service that you provide to your community are also THAT important!
Teaching applications must include:
Relieving applications must include:
SUPPORT STAFF VACANCIES
Support Staff (Non-qualified Teacher, Education Assitant, Administrator, Teacher Aide, Central Office Support Staff) applications must include:
Alternatively, post or hand-deliver completed applications to RKA, 26 Taonui Street, Palmerston North 4410.
If you have any questions about the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (06) 357 8264 ext 622.